Classes at Quilters Corner
The three owners at Quilters Corner like to visit quilt shops and take classes whenever we travel. We also enroll in classes given in our own shop. Taking classes is one way to open your eyes to new ideas and expand your sewing repertoire. The one and two session classes are perfect for busy sewers and out of town visitors.
We offer over 150 classes a year. You can learn a specific technique or start a new quilt project. We have expert instruction in traditional hand methods as well as state of the art machine techniques taught by national award winners. You can always find classes for the beginner to advanced sewers.
We require payment with a class registration. You may withdraw from a class and receive a full refund up to one week before the class begins. After that time, no refunds will be issued.
Take a class, learn a new skill, meet new friends and watch your creativity grow! Can't decide which class to take? Come in and look at the teachers' samples - they fill the classroom. Don't have a machine or yours is too heavy to carry? Use a PFAFF or Baby Lock classroom machine at no extra charge. Just tell us you need one when you sign up for class.
- Payment must accompany class registration.
- You may withdraw and receive a full refund up to one week before the class begins. After that time no refunds will be issued.
- We'll notify you and give a refund if we have to cancel a class.
- Be considerate of your teacher and other class members; please leave children and guests at home.
- We encourage you to make sure the class has the minimum enrollment before you purchase supplies.
- Please purchase supplies before class begins. We don't want you to miss anything!
- Remember to request your 10% discount when buying supplies for Quilters Corner classes.
- PFAFF and Baby Lock sewing machines are available and free for class use; be sure to reserve one when you register.